2,500 copies of our new book WHAT CATHOLICS REALLY BELIEVE is in boxes in a shipping container somewhere in the Pacific Ocean aboard the container vessel NYK Argus v.49E42 headed for Los Angeles. Then it's customs and transport to Michigan for warehousing and sale. A few dozen preliminary copies are being sold to some anxious customers and sent out to reviewers and our wholesale customers as samples.
This unique volume, three years in the making, has the following features:
- Edited for early teens through senior adults
- Full dialogue text from Dr. Ray and Fr. Fete's television series.
- Study questions for classroom or home study use.
- Comprehensive Answer Guide by apologist-author Dave Armstrong , one of the most accessible writers in America today.
- 127 Full color photographs by Fr. Gene Plaisted, OSC, of topical stained glass windows from churches around the world.
- Ecclesiastical approval for publication was granted by The Most Reverend Allen H. Vigneron, Archbishop of Detroit, May 20, 2009.
- 52 Sidebar definitions of often misunderstood terms
- Flex-binding, that allows the book to lie flat on a study table
- Comfortable size (8.5" x 6.5") and unique flexibility for holding in hands
- Table of Contents with color keyed page-edge tabs.
- Each unit is shrink wrapped to guard against cover wear and moisture.