Friday, February 12, 2016

Al Kresta Interviews Stan Williams for EWTN Radio

Al in his Ann Arbor Studio
Tuesday,  April 16, 2016
4 PM - 5 PM ET


AL KRESTA, my long time friend from our Evangelical days and now CEO of the Ave Maria Radio Network, recorded an interview with me yesterday about my Memoir Growing Up Christian. It was part of his daily talk show Kresta in the Afternoon: Conversations of Consequence. 
Stan on the Catholic Channel in NYC

Al wrote the Foreword to Growing Up Christian for which I was very grateful. During our pre-recording, he graciously set me up nicely to tell a few stories, after he told one that sets up the adventurous premise of the book...my tolerance for risk. That's probably why I was able to become Catholic after years of not thinking Catholics were even Christians.

I hope you can tune in.

If you're not already set up with the player, you'll have to prepare your computer beforehand.

The interview may not start until 4:15 as the first part of the program is a summary current events.

In the meantime I've updated several of my websites and put everything under my main business shingle SWC Films. Hope you can check it out. The Growing Up Christian site is HERE.












No comments:

Post a Comment