Thursday, October 10, 2013

Obama's Dictator Mentality. He's not a Victim

My husband, bless his living soul, sent me this link:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/10/is-obama-locked-in-victim-mentality/

about how Obama may be the consequence of a pschosis known as "Victim Mentality."

I read the whole thing.  I don't think Obama has a victim mentality, I think he has a dictator mentality.

I think he is purposely trying to destroy America by building up our debt and tearing down our moral code.  He's trying to make people dependent on government, while making it impossible for government to fund the programs required.  He's taking away the American spirit of working hard and being proud of that work and the honest paycheck, and turning Americans into greedy entitlement-seekers.  Our place of honor in the world has fallen.  He has snubbed our allies and negotiated with the enemy.

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing, a liar, a deceiver, a charmer with no intention of following through on his flattering claims.  He's divisive, a cheat, a destroyer... especially of Christian morals and the Catholic Church.  His Hope & Change message was intended to leave us hopeless, devoid of freedoms we hold dear, and meant to change America into a government-dependent nanny-state.

I just can't believe he has gotten so far in his agenda in the 5 years since he became president.  If we don't take back the Senate and keep the House in 2014, we will not recognize America in another 2 years.  He is not a victim.  He has an agenda, and it doesn't have our best interests in mind.  I think he wants to rule the world, and he either is the puppet for the anti-christ or is himself.

That's what I think, and if I had the guts, I'd tell him so.    :  )

But, actually it is very sad, unless we get off our duffs and win next year.

2 comments: