Friday, October 11, 2013

We are Closing Nineveh's Crossing

NOTE: This never really happened. Before we closed VISION VIDEO called and took over our inventory. Then 15 months later they sent some of it back for my daughter, April, to fulfill. Both movies allow me (Stan) time to crate new product and make films, which we are doing as of 2016.

After years of consideration and months of prayer we feel God's tug on our lives to discontinue operating Nineveh's Crossing. Our core products will still be available, but through others. [We've signed a distribution agreement with VISION VIDEO.] Our last day of normal operation will be November 1, 2013. If you want product, better order now. Much of it is on sale in one form on another.

Thank you to all our wonderful customers over the years. It's been a good journey filled with much learning and (I'm proud to say) a considerable bit of world evangelization. In addition to the U.S., we've shipped product to Asia, Australia, Europe, Mexico, Canada, South Africa and points inbetween.  On both sides of my family and Pam's there were preachers and missionaries that traveled the world and in the U.S. with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So, we're glad to have been part of continuing that legacy.

But, we're not done. Pam's going to run for U.S. House of Representatives in the not too distant future (my opinion), and I'm going to make cultural altering motion pictures (that's my opinion, as well).

Blessings to all of you.

I'll keep this blog kicking ... now and then. Stay tuned.

stan

No comments:

Post a Comment