The logical causes of gun violence in schools...
- Legalization of abortion.
- Removal of Judea-Christian moral instruction from schools (Prayer and Bible Study)
- Marginalization of Judea-Christian faith in homes
- The unrestricted interpretation of the First Amendment that allows violence to be promoted by the entertainment industry to children.
- Self-centered culture that celebrates victimhood and individual rights above the common good.
How legalizing abortion leads to school killings.
If we each out children that the lives of babies in the womb are unimportant then we teach our children that their lives and the lives of their peers are unimportant. To the national moral psyche, if killing a fetus is a moral right, then killing children must also be a moral right.
How removing Judea-Christian moral instruction from homes and schools leads to school killings.
We teach children that civil law can be made and repealed at will by politicians. Therefore, civil laws are not universally truth. But Judea-Christian moral laws are not subject to human interdiction and hold for all times and all places. Man has no control over God's judgement in this life or the next. Evil exists in the mind before it takes physical form, and it tries to persuade us that there are no such eternal and universal moral laws. So, killing becomes easy for there will be no judgement. But what is good and true teaches us there are eternal consequences to our thoughts and actions that are beyond civil laws.
Removing the Ten Commandments from schools and public places teaches children that there is no universal consequence to breaking the Ten Commandments.
Removing prayer and Bible study from schools reminds us that there is no consequence beyond civil law and this life.